1. Why do we use AutoView?
Super configurable with many more features and fewer limitations! Works on most all crypto exchanges! It also buys instantly instead of waiting over one min to make buys like using alerts to ProfitTrailer which will then cost more or will miss completely.
2. Do you get double buys?
No never. Just don’t install AutoView on multiple computers.
3. Is this reliable?
Yes, extremely! We have never had issues with AutoView crashing or missing alerts if it is set up properly!
Get The AutoView Plugin
Chrome or Chromium and USD $24.99 a month with 10% coupon code below API keys from your exchange A spare Google account
AutoView is a paid (per exchange) Chrome extension that will allow you to link your exchange via API keys so it buys when the TradingView alerts are triggered.
If you are on Linux please use the other guide first!
- Make sure that you are signed in to a SEPARATE google account than the one you usually use in the browser, this will link your auto view account with your browser.
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autoview/okdhadoplaoehmeldlpakhpekjcpljmband install this.
- Click on the dark AutoView cloud icon to the right of your address bar and click on change settings at the bottom of pop-up, it will take you to the permissions section.
- Click on the green grant button on the right for the exchange you have (Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex)
- Pay for the exchange and use coupon code D5GT4-164N3-FD7FP to get 10% off your order! We highly suggest using PayPal! You will see a pink window that will verify your payment
- If for whatever reason your Google payment fails you have to scroll to bottom of permissions section to revoke access to google payments in order for other purchases to work (its a bug not a feature!) If you use PayPal you can cancel payment if you selected and paid for the wrong exchange within a couple of hours.
- After payment go back to permissions page and it should say Active Subscription in a green button.
- If green button does not say Active subscription you can refresh page or click revoke and then click grant and it should now say Active Subscription
- Now on the left click Exchanges and go to to your exchange and add your API credentials
- Test credentials and if the test is successful you are good to go!
Register for new exchange accounts using our Affiliate Links:
This might not seem like a big deal but it helps us to keep making awesome products and keep our service costs down!