Below is an example of me creating alerts using Goat Alerts.
##Setting up an Alert in TradingView:
- Log into your tradingview account
- Identify the coinpair & exchange you want to trade (i.e. ETHBTC) and type that in the search box. (double check the correct exchange is displayed)
- Choose your candle length (options next to search box)
- Click the + sign to add an alert (once the alerts window is open, alarm clock icon)
- You will then be prompted with a configuration box for the alerts
- Enter the syntax below into the messages box, ensure that the drop downs are reflective of what you see in the picture above (first box may be different depending on what signal you are using).